Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Stacy Henrie's "A Hope Remembered"

Stacy Henrie has always had an avid appetite for history, fiction and chocolate. She earned her B.A. in public relations from Brigham Young University and worked in communications before turning her attentions to raising a family and writing inspirational historical romances.

Here Henrie dreamcasts an adaptation of her latest novel, A Hope Remembered:
As with my other books in my Of Love and War series, I knew who I wanted to cast for my hero, this time for A Hope Remembered, almost from the start. To play Colin Ashby, the former WWI pilot for Britain and son of a baronet, I would choose Lee Pace. He has the same dark, good looks as Colin and the ability to pull off that charming, carefree persona that hides deeper emotion just as Colin does.

For the heroine Nora Lewis, an American who moves to England after the war for a fresh start, I would choose Sarah Drew. She shares the same ginger-colored hair as Nora and has the ability to play Nora’s quiet yet witty and passionate personality.

And of course, the movie would have to be filmed on location in England’s Lake District. I've had the opportunity to visit there twice, and both times, I was in awe of the Lake District’s gorgeous mountains and lakes. There are few books and films set there, but it’s a fascinating place with a culture all its own.
Visit Stacy Henrie's website.

My Book, The Movie: Hope Rising.

The Page 69 Test: Hope Rising.

The Page 69 Test: A Hope Remembered.

Writers Read: Stacy Henrie.

--Marshal Zeringue